Race Description

Vermont 50 Mountain Bike or Ultra-Run *50 Mile Mtn Bike *50 Mile Run *50 K Run *Team Relay *Free Kids Fun Race!! Ascutney Mountain Resort, Brownsville VT. The race happens every year the last Sunday in September! Race proceeds benefit Vermont Adaptive.

You should be redirected to our new BLOG Page

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Check out this Podcast:
http://www.everydaycyclistpodcast.com/e/2013-vermont-50-race-report-choosing-to-suffer/

The VERMONT 50 Mountain Bike Race has been my “nemesis” since I first attempted it in 2009 in miserable conditions, in over eight hours. I suffered like I have never suffered before and coming back in 2012, I suffered with an injury and almost DNF'd twice, yet managed a 5:50 finish.

So, why would I come back in 2013 and “Choose to Suffer” for a SUB 5-HR PR?

Good question. I hope to answer that question in today’s show AND offer you some basic training techniques, and advanced training techniques to help you “choose to suffer” for a PR for you on your events.


The Vermont 50 Mountain Bike or Ultra Run was founded in 1993 by Laura Farrell. She is also the Founder of Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports and The Vermont 100 Endurance Run
 
Vermont 50 is a Proud Supporter of VMBA and STAB

This Race is USATF Sanctioned Event Sanction Number: 13-02-550

No comments :

Post a Comment