At this year's Vermont 100 Endurance Race 21 dedicated charity runners raised OVER $80,000! Yup, you read that right $80,000!
statewide sports and recreation.
Set Up an Account with CrowdRise. com
Tell Your Friends, Family, Co-workers, Company HR Dept.
Challenge each other to raise the most money!
For more info please visit our Team of 30 Page.
If you don't want to fund raise, please consider supporting one of our TEAM of 30
Donate Now to:
Erik R is riding in the VT 50 to help raise $ for VT Adaptive Ski and Sport (VASS) See their website here: http://www.vermontadaptive.org They do great things! If you have questions contact me. Thanks! Erik R
Click Here to Donate to Erik
Nancy's Story-I don't even race but I want to raise money for Vermont Adaptive.
I've been volunteering with Vermont Adaptive since its first year at Ascutney Mountain with Laura Farrell. I taught adaptive skiing for 10 years. I think I've only missed one Vermont 100 race and none of the Vermont 50 races. I'm the merch lady you see at both of these races! I don't ski any more but work at these special event races. Please donate and help me reach my $1000 goal. If I reach my goal I'll give my race entrance to one lucky person!
Thomas and Thomas Sullivan Vermont 50 fundraiser
Your donation could fund the following:
- $10.00 - Visibility Vest-Visibility vest for blind athlete or guide
- $35.00 - Kayaking Half day of adaptive kayaking on Lake Champlain
- $65.00 - Binding Adapter Safety adapter for sit ski binding
- $120.00 - Alpine Skiing One full day of alpine skiing, lift ticket, instruction, and adaptive equipment
- $250.00 - CORE Scholarship CORE Connection Retreat Scholarship (1 person for 5-day wellness group)
- $500.00 - Veteran Skiing One week of skiing for a disabled veteran
Donations go directly to Vermont Adaptive